You know you're not sleeping well, but you're not sure why. It is likely that sleep apnea has unknowingly affected your daily life.
ResMed 's home sleep test device - ApneaLink ™ Air is the easiest home sleep test among many home sleep tests. The report provided meets the hypopnea scoring guideline of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). After receiving the test device, you can complete the test at home and accurately perform the sleep test in a comfortable environment. We will also arrange for a doctor to provide a professional and reliable written assessment report for your sleep status. Once it is determined that you are suffering from sleep apnea, the detailed report will help the doctor diagnose your sleep condition and suggest suitable treatment for you. Now with a few button to book online, it will only take around one week to easily understand your sleep!
Sleep apnea has a profound effect on memory, concentration and work performance. Without early detection and proper treatment, it will hinder long-term respiratory system operation, or even lead to possible chronic disease complications such as diabetes and heart problems.
Watch out for the following signs of sleep apnea:
- Wake up and still feel confused
- Unable to fall asleep continuously
- Loud snoring
- Gasping for air during sleep, or even stopped breathing
- Headache in the morning
- Extreme daytime sleepiness
- Difficulty in concentrating while being awake
If you have any of the above signs, It is recommended that you get tested immediately.
Main therapeutic options of treating sleep apnea:
- Using a sleep ventilator: Use air pressure to help keep patient’s airway open
- Surgery: For patients with overly long soft palate or palatine uvula, overly large tonsils or adenoids, or nasal bone displacement or nasal polyps
- Oral appliance therapy (non-invasive): Hold the lower jaw in a forward position in sleep to expand the space behind your tongue.
- Modification of lifestyles: such as weight control, adopting a lateral sleeping position, or avoid taking sleeping pills.
5 simple steps to book and conduct home sleep test:
- Click "Check Availability" in the upper right corner of this page, fill in the information list and pay online.
- Pick up the device at the following rental locations (Causeway Bay or Tsim Sha Tsui) , and a staff will explain to you on the instructions.
- Perform the test at home. The device will record your five major information after you fall asleep: respiratory effort, pulse, oxygen saturation, nasal flow and snoring.
- Return the device to the rental location.
- A detailed report conducted by professional clinicians shall be sent to you by email in 3 working days (*face-to-face consultation is NOT included).
Terms & Conditions:
- Cancellation and Refund: No cancellation and refund is applicable.
- In case of any dispute, FindDoc reserves the right of final decision.
- Hong Kong Island: Room 1903A, 19/F, East Point Centre, 555 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Kowloon: Flat B, 27/F, Railway Plaza, 39 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Monday – Friday: 10:00am – 6:30pm; Saturday: 12:00nn – 4:00pm; Sunday and public holiday: Closed
ResMed was established in 1989 in Australia. It provides medical devices for the treatment of sleep apnea, COPD and other respiratory diseases. ResMed aims to make a positive change in people’s lives by pioneering innovative digital healthcare solutions. As of today, ResMed’s products are available in more than 140 countries.