- Vaccination will be injected by registered medical professional
- 3 injections within 6 months (the second and third injections will be performed at the second and sixth month after the first injection)
- Suitable for males and females aged 9 or above
- Clinic Location: Jordan
HPV vaccine is no longer exclusive to women! In addition to HPV causing cervical cancer in women, both men and women may contract cancers such as anal cancer or genital warts caused by HPV. The chance of contracting anal cancer is higher than cervical cancer. HPV mainly transmits through sexual contact. Therefore, injecting HPV vaccine immediately with your partner to reduce the risk.
Why do you need to take 9-valent HPV vaccines?
HPV vaccine (Human Papilloma Virus vaccine) is a prophylactic vaccine to prevent cervical cancer and other cancers and diseases caused by HPV infection, such as genital warts, annal cancer, vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer, cervical precancerous lesions and penile cancer.
The 9-in-1 HPV vaccine (Gardasil 9) helps prevent 9 types of HPV, including HPV-6, 11, 16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52, 58. It is confirmed by studies that these 9 HPV viruses can cause about 80% to 90% of HPV-related cancers and diseases.
In Hong Kong, HPV-16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52, 58 accounted for about 90% of cases of cervical cancer. All the above seven genotypes are included in the 9-valent HPV vaccine.
Why should males get the HPV vaccine?
Studies have shown that men between the ages of 18 and 59 have a 45.2% chance of being infected with HPV, and it is not easy to detect the symptoms after infection. Men infected with HPV have the chance to develop genital warts, anal cancer, penile cancer and other diseases, and they can also transmit HPV to their partners. Therefore, both men and women should get HPV vaccine.
Who is recommended for the 9-in-1 HPV vaccine?
The 9-in-1 HPV vaccine Gardasil 9 is suitable for men and women 9 years of age or older.
HPV infection is mainly through sexual contact. Therefore, whether men or women, receive HPV vaccination before having sex or before being infected with HPV virus, the protective effect will be greater.
For people who have had sex activities, have given birth, or have been infected with HPV, it is still recommended to get HPV vaccine to reduce the chance of contracting HPV.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation and Refund: If the service is cancelled more than 48 hours in advance of the appointment time, the payment will be refunded subject to the deduction of 10% of the payment as handling charges and administrative fees.If the cancellation is made within 48 hours before the appointment, the payment is non-refundable.If the customer fails to attend to receive the service on the time specified in the booking whether with or without notice to FindDoc for any reasons or events not caused by FindDoc or its affiliate, FindDoc will not refund the monies paid for the service.
- In case of any dispute, FindDoc reserves the right of final decision.
A team of specialists, led by a female surgeon. Aceso team is dedicated to providing professional medical advice and comprehensive medical services to the public. In addition to providing specialized medical services, the center also provides services such as physical examinations, vaccination, blood tests, and medical cosmetology.