Undergoing regular checkups enables you to better understand your health conditions. Early detection of diseases and prompt intervention and management, will increase the chance of successful treatments.
Take action now to protect your health!
- Resting electrocardiogram (Resting ECG)
- Chest X-ray
- Ultrasound upper abdomen
- Urine routine test
- Blood tests: include complete blood count, blood lipids, diabetes, hepatitis markers, inflammation, gout, liver function, renal function and thyroid function test
- Pre-consultation by general practitioner
- Post-consultation by general practitioner to explain the check-up results and provide recommendations based on personal health conditions
Original price: HK$7,840
Estimated checkup time: 2.5-3 hours (Mon-Fri); 3-4 hours (Sat)
Medical report time: around 7-10 working days after the completion of checkups
Who is suitable for this health check package?
- Male aged 18 and over, especially male aged 30+
- Men undergoing health check for the first time or on a regular basis
- Men who care about the risk of three highs, heart diseases, lung diseases, gout, hepatitis etc.
Medical Centre Details
- Address: International Medical Centre, 22 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong (Please check in at the Central Reception at 11/F first)
- Opening Hours: Mon to Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 9am-1pm, Sun and public holidays closed
Terms & Conditions
- Once the online appointment and payment have been made, International Medical Centre will contact customers within 3 working days for appointment confirmation.
- The customers must show their identity documents and the appointment confirmation email sent by FindDoc on the day of the appointment for identity verification.
- The checkup plan can be used once by one person only. The plan cannot be exchanged for cash or other products or services. Also, it is not transferable.
- All plans are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- All packaged items are fixed. In case there are any test items in the above plan being declined or not conducted due to any reason, there will be no refund or no exchange for such items.
- Cancellation and Refund: If the service is cancelled more than 48 hours in advance of the appointment time, the payment will be refunded subject to the deduction of 10% of the payment as handling charges and administrative fees. If the cancellation is made within 48 hours before the appointment, the payment is non-refundable. If the customer fails to attend to receive the service on the time specified in the booking whether with or without notice to FindDoc for any reasons or events not caused by FindDoc or its affiliate, FindDoc will not refund the monies paid for the service.
- In case of any dispute, International Medical Centre and FindDoc will have the right of final decision(s).
International Medical Centre (IMC) brings together the top experts in Hong Kong’s specialized medical fields and provides customers with the most professional medical services including imaging services, day surgery, endoscopy, check-up services, general and specialist consultation, such as cardiology, Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Oncology, Pediatrics, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Urology, Neurosurgery, Psychiatry, Endocrinology-Diabetes & Metabolism, Geriatric Medicine, Surgery, Speech Therapy, Psychology, Dentistry and Physiotherapy.