What's included (Original Price $900)
1. Check-up of your teeth and gums
2. Panoramic Dental X-ray (OPG)
3. Scaling & Polishing (Tooth Cleaning)
A typical appointment takes around 30 minutes.
A regular check-up with a dentist is your first step to better oral health.
X-ray helps with diagnosis and prevention of decay and disease. It allows the dentist to catch any underlying issues before they turn into big problems.
Plaque erodes the teeth and left untreated will cause caries. Stained and yellow teeth ruin your beautiful smile.
Scaling removes plaque and tartar from the teeth that normal brushing and flossing leaves behind. They are the main culprit behind gum disease and even tooth loss. Polishing removes any stains that sit on your tooth surfaces like those coffee, tea and red wine stains.
Prevention is certainly the best cure. We can't recommend strongly enough to have your teeth cleaned professionally every 6 months.
Terms & Conditions:
- Cancellation and Refund: If the service is cancelled more than 48 hours in advance of the appointment time, the payment will be refunded subject to the deduction of 10% of the payment as handling charges and administrative fees.If the cancellation is made within 48 hours before the appointment, the payment is non-refundable.If the customer fails to attend to receive the service on the time specified in the booking whether with or without notice to FindDoc for any reasons or events not caused by FindDoc or its affiliate, FindDoc will not refund the monies paid for the service.
- In case of any dispute, FindDoc reserves the right of final decision.
GS DentoSpot is committed to providing a comfortable and relaxed visit whilst offering a range of professional dental services. Our trained team is equipped with updated technologies and techniques in order to provide the care you can receive. We customize your treatment in order for you to receive the care you need in a way that suits you.Our team is dedicated to providing our patients with dental service and care.
Strengthening Epidemic Prevention Measures during COVID-19
- Strict measurement of fever and other symptoms of visitors
- Antivirus and antibacterial nano silver ion photocatalyst coating
- Complete cleaning and disinfection after every session
- HEPA air freshener to ensure fresh air
- Increased frequency of protective equipment replacement
GS DentoSpot (North Point) Address: Shop 8-9, Ming Fai Building, 20-36 Wharf Road, North Point, Hong Kong
GS DentoSpot (North Point) Opening hours: Tue, 10am-1pm, 2pm-6pm; Sat 10am-1pm
GS DentoSpot (Mong Kok) Address: Room 801, 8/F, 700 Nathan Road, Mong Kok, Kowloon (Mong Kok MTR Station Exit B3)