Zoster (Shingles) is caused by the varicella-zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox.
After varicella sores heal, the virus lies dormant in nerves and may later become shingles. Shingles will be developed if the virus reactivates when your immune system weakens.
Getting vaccinated can reduce the risk of developing shingles by 70%.
- Zostavax Zoster Vaccine Target: People who aged 50 or above (suitable for people who have had shingles).
- Injection: Single dose under the skin (subcutaneous injection).
- Mild and transient side-effects: Swelling at the injection site, itching, hard lump, skin redness, headache, pain in the limbs, etc.
- People should not get the vaccine: People who are allergic to components in the vaccine, people with tuberculosis, leukaemia, lymphoma, people who are on immunosuppressive therapy, women who are pregnant or plan to get pregnant, people who are having shingles, etc.
Terms & Conditions:
- Cancellation and Refund: If the service is cancelled more than 48 hours in advance of the appointment time, the payment will be refunded subject to the deduction of 10% of the payment as handling charges and administrative fees.If the cancellation is made within 48 hours before the appointment, the payment is non-refundable.If the customer fails to attend to receive the service on the time specified in the booking whether with or without notice to FindDoc for any reasons or events not caused by FindDoc or its affiliate, FindDoc will not refund the monies paid for the service.
- In case of any dispute, FindDoc reserves the right of final decision.
JP Partners Medical was founded in 2014.
Over the years, we have been committed to providing humanization and quality medical services as the mission. With the four principles of Attitude, Accurate, Be Positive, and Caring, we aim to care for patients, their families, employees and communities so as to achieve a comprehensive care for patients, both physically and mentally, and to promote social health. Our aim is to listen carefully, communicate patiently, thoroughly understand your condition, and solve problems for you one by one.
With the advancement of today's medical treatment, we are continuing to improve our facilities and medical services.