What should we do when nosebleed happens?
Background: Mr. Kan, a non-smoker, is 38 years old and leads a regular life. In recent years, he suffer nosebleeds for unknown reasons. This symptom seems to get more frequent recently.
(1) What could cause Mr. Kan’s nosebleeds?
(2) What kinds of checkups can be done?
(3) What treatments are available for nosebleed? Can it be cured?
(4) Are there any special attentions for seniors and small children? (FindDoc Medical information)
(5) What should we do when nosebleed happens? (FindDoc Medical information)