This health check package for 2 persons provided by Marina Medical (Central) allows you to enjoy the discount offer with your family or friend.
The package is suitable for any adult, and those who undergo physical examination for the first time or on a regular basis.
- Interview on medical history and physical examination by GP or specialist in family medicine
- Multiple disease risk assessments/ tests, including resting ECG, chest X-ray, lung function test, coronary risk screening test, diabetes screening test, gout test, kidney function test, liver function test, blood count for anaemia, urinalysis, thyroid function test (including TSH, Free T3 and Free T4)
- Follow up consultation with doctor (GP or specialist in family medicine)
Original Price: HK$11,840
Estimated checkup time: 60-90 minutes
Medical report time: 3-4 working days after the completion of checkups
- Address of Marina Medical (Central): Room 2005, New World Tower 1, 16-18 Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
- Opening Hours of Marina Medical (Central): Mon to Fri 9am-6:30pm, Sat 9am-1pm, Sun and public holidays closed
Terms & Conditions
- Once the online appointment and payment have been made, Marina Medical (Central) will contact the customer within 2 working days to confirm the appointment and explain the notes before checkup.
- The customer shall arrive at the clinic for checkup on the time specified and present his/ her identity document for identity verification.
- Cancellation and Refund: If the service is cancelled more than 48 hours in advance of the appointment time, the payment will be refunded subject to the deduction of 10% of the payment as handling charges and administrative fees. If the cancellation is made within 48 hours before the appointment, the payment is non-refundable. If the customer fails to attend to receive the service on the time specified in the booking whether with or without notice to FindDoc for any reasons or events not caused by FindDoc or its affiliate, FindDoc will not refund the monies paid for the service.
- In case of any dispute, Marina Medical (Central) and FindDoc will have the right of final decision(s).
Marina Medical (Central clinic) consists of a professional and experienced medical team of general practitioners and medical specialists, providing general practice, family medicine, cardiology, clinical oncology and general surgery services. The team is committed to providing tailored services for the patients. Aside from general and specialist consultations, Marina Medical (Central clinic) also offers a range of vaccinations, health screening and aviation medicine services.