Total Cardiac Health Checkup and Basic Body Check Package
Heart disease ranks third among the most common fatal diseases in Hong Kong. According to the statistics of the Department of Health, 6,096 Hong Kong people died of heart diseases in 2019, of which about 56% were men.
Heart disease can be divided into congenital and acquired, in which acquired cases account for 70% to 80%. Factors such as a high fat diet, physical inactivity, stress, obesity, and smoking can increase the risk of cardiac diseases. The "three highs" (that is, high blood pressure, high blood lipids, and high blood sugar level) are more closely related to heart disease.
In recent years, heart disease is becoming more common in young people. To prevent heart diseases, it is recommended to conduct regular cardiac health checkups to detect potential risks as early as possible.
- Resting ECG (resting electrocardiogram)
- Risk assessments/ tests for multiple diseases, including coronary heart disease, diabetes, anemia and blood diseases, liver function, kidney function, thyroid function, inflammation
- Report explanation by a cardiologist
Estimated checkup time: 60 minutes
Under normal circumstances, the examination report can be obtained around 5 hours after completing the checkups. Download the details of checkup items here.
Who is suitable for this health check package?
People who are at higher risk of heart disease, including those with “three highs”
Adult men and women who care about heart health, even if they do not have any symptoms of heart problems
Resting ECG is a commonly used basic cardiac test. It is safe, simple and has no side effects. It can help to detect certain heart conditions such as arrhythmias, atrial or ventricular hypertrophy, myocardial infarction etc.
During the resting ECG, you must lie flat on your back. The nurse will stick some electrodes on your chest, hands and feet to record the waveband changes.
The resting ECG is a static picture, it can only reflect the heart condition at the time of the examination. Therefore, for a normal resting ECG test result, it does not completely mean that there is no heart disease. You should discuss with your doctor, if the resting ECG is normal, but the symptoms of chest tightness, chest pain, or palpitations continue to occur.
Terms & Conditions
- Once the online appointment and payment have been made, Hong Kong Asia Heart Centre will contact customers within 2 working days for appointment confirmation.
- The customers must show their identity documents on the day of the appointment for verifying the identity.
- Cancellation and Refund: If the service is cancelled more than 48 hours in advance of the appointment time, the payment will be refunded subject to the deduction of 10% of the payment as handling charges and administrative fees. If the cancellation is made within 48 hours before the appointment, the payment is non-refundable. If the customer fails to attend to receive the service on the time specified in the booking whether with or without notice to FindDoc for any reasons or events not caused by FindDoc or its affiliate, FindDoc will not refund the monies paid for the service.
- In case of any dispute, Hong Kong Asia Heart Centre and FindDoc will have the right of final decision(s).
The Hong Kong Asia Heart Centre consists of a professional medical team with many years of experience in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, upholding the spirit of serving the public, and providing patients with high-quality and comprehensive cardiological services through advanced medical technology and equipment. The centre provides one-stop services from cardiac health check-up, diagnosis to treatment, and does its best to improve the heart health of the public.
- Address: G/F, Canossa Hospital, 1 Old Peak Road, Hong Kong
- Office Hours: Mon to Fri 9am-5pm; Sat, Sun and public holidays closed