If you have a skin condition that is bothering you, such as rosacea, acne scars or varicose veins, the Excel V laser could be a good treatment for you.
What is the Excel V laser? What are the benefits of this laser treatment?
The Excel V laser system is a laser technology for eliminating abnormal blood vessels and hence treating a variety of vascular skin conditions, including
- hypertrophic scar / keloid
- skin hemangioma / port-wine stains
The Excel V laser is a unique three-in-one device with three different laser settings. The three settings are a high energy short pulse 532 nm mode, a long pulse 1064 nm Nd:Yag mode, and a microsecond 1064 nm mode (Laser Genesis V).
The three different modes of the Excel V laser are used to treat different skin conditions.
- 532 nm wavelength: has proven to be effective against superficial vascular lesions, such as telangiectasia, diffuse redness.
- 1064 nm Nd: Yag wavelength: effectively treats the deep red pigment of the skin and vascular lesions, such as hemangioma, varicose veins and venous malformations.
- 1064 nm microsecond of the Laser Genesis V: can effectively treat rosacea, acne scars, diffuse redness, wrinkles and other skin problems.
Laser Treatment Operated by Qualified Doctor
The treatment in this package is administered by a registered doctor.
- Address of Leciel Medical Centre: 7/F, Kailey Tower, 16 Stanley Street, Central, Hong Kong
- Opening Hours of Leciel Medical Centre: Mon, Tue, Thur and Fri 11am-8pm; Wed 3pm-8pm; Sat 10am-7pm; Sun and public holidays closed
Terms & Conditions
- Once the online appointment and payment have been made, Leciel Medical Centre will contact the customer within 2 working days to confirm the appointment.
- The customer shall arrive at the centre for service on the time specified and present his/ her identity document for identity verification.
- Cancellation and Refund: If the service is cancelled more than 48 hours in advance of the appointment time, the payment will be refunded subject to the deduction of 10% of the payment as handling charges and administrative fees. If the cancellation is made within 48 hours before the appointment, the payment is non-refundable. If the customer fails to attend to receive the service on the time specified in the booking whether with or without notice to FindDoc for any reasons or events not caused by FindDoc or its affiliate, FindDoc will not refund the monies paid for the service.
- In case of any dispute, FindDoc and Leciel Medical Centre will have the right of final decision(s).
Leciel Medical Centre upholds the principle of putting customers' interest and safety as its top-priority, and promises to provide professional and reliable services.
The team of medical professionals provides customers with personalized medical aesthetics and beauty solutions based on the customer's medical records, risks and benefits of treatments. The team endeavors to help customers effectively take care of any skin problems, and transform into their more beautiful selves.
The center houses a number of international-level high-efficiency medical equipment. It is also a technical training center for post-secondary courses and multiple institutions, striving to nurture more talents for the industry.