Teeth Cleaning, OPG X-ray Checkup and Topical Fluoride Treatment
- Scaling & Polishing (Tooth Cleaning)
- Check-up of Teeth and Gums
- Panoramic Dental X-ray (OPG)
- Topical Fluoride Treatment
Services provided by a registered dentist
Estimated time for treatment: around 30 minutes
How many times should I have my teeth cleaned per year?
It is a frequently-asked question toward dentists. The answer to that depends on your oral health and physical condition. Most people only need to get their teeth cleaned once a year. However, for those who smoke, are undergoing orthodontics, have tooth decay or periodontal disease, or have cardiovascular disease, it is advised that to visit their dentists for teeth cleaning at least twice a year.
OPG panoramic X-ray
OPG (Orthopantomogram) panoramic dental X-ray examination can effectively demonstrate the positions of the teeth, gum bones, nerve lines, interdental gaps, etc., allowing the dentist to have an in-depth understanding of your oral condition and diagnose some dental problems that are difficult to be detected with the naked eye.
Fluoride treatment helps prevent tooth decay and tooth sensitivity
Want to prevent tooth decay and reduce symptoms of tooth sensitivity? In addition to using fluoride-containing toothpaste, dental floss and mouthwash, you can also consider undergoing fluoride treatment in a dental clinic.
During the treatment, the dentist will select a suitable dental fluoride agent based on your oral condition, which helps strengthen your teeth and prevent the development of dental plaque.
Terms & Conditions
- Once the online appointment and payment have been made, Penn Pacific Dental Center will contact the customer within 2 working days to confirm the appointment.
- The customer shall arrive at the centre for service on the time specified and present his/ her identity document for identity verification.
- Cancellation and Refund: If the service is cancelled more than 48 hours in advance of the appointment time, the payment will be refunded subject to the deduction of 10% of the payment as handling charges and administrative fees. If the cancellation is made within 48 hours before the appointment, the payment is non-refundable. If the customer fails to attend to receive the service on the time specified in the booking whether with or without notice to FindDoc for any reasons or events not caused by FindDoc or its affiliate, FindDoc will not refund the monies paid for the service.
- In case of any dispute, Penn Pacific Dental Center and FindDoc will have the right of final decision(s).
Penn Pacific Dental Center provides a wide array of dental services, including preventive treatment, periodontal treatment, restorative treatment, endodontic treatment, oral surgical treatment, pediatric treatment, cosmetic dental treatment and teeth whitening treatment. The medical team is committed to creating a comfortable environment and providing professional dental services for every client.
- Address: Office 601, 6/F, Prosperous Building, 48-52 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong
- Opening Hours: Mon to Fri 9:30am-6:30pm, Sat 9:30am-2:00pm, Sun and public holidays closed