How It Works
- Online booking & payment*
- Confirm appointment
- VC with doctor
- Medicine delivery or pick-up
- Test kit delivery
- Collect deep throat saliva at home
- Deliver specimen to the lab
- Get test result
Dr. Tam Kwok Wai Kelvin
Specialist in Orthopaedics & TraumatologyMedication delivery: Clinic Pick-up8/F, China Building, 29 Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair, Arthroscopic AC Joint Dislocation Fixation, Arthroscopic SLAP Repair, Arthroscopic Shoulder Dislocation Repair, Shoulder Joint Replacement, Reverse Shoulder Joint Replacement, Shoulder pain, Frozen shoulder/ Adhesive Capsulitis, Shoulder and other fracture, Rotator cuff tear
MBChB (CUHK), FRCSEd (Orth), FHKAM (Orthopaedic Surgery)
Frequently Asked Questions
With the advancement of technology, video consultation has become more popular and mature in other countries, thus reducing the travelling time for patients.
FindDoc’s video consultation service is provided by registered medical practitioners and experts with professional qualifications and certifications, so you will receive appropriate medical advice and treatment at home. The information you provided during the process is only for video consultation purposes and is kept strictly confidential.
Video consultation is only for mild and non-emergent symptoms. If you experience a complex or serious condition which requires a detailed assessment and diagnosis, please book doctors online. If your condition is critical, dial 999 or go to A&E immediately.
- Please log In or register first
- Choose your preferred doctor or specialist
- Select an available time slot for booking
- Follow the instruction to fill in and verify personal information
- Choose delivery to door (HK$120) or clinic pick-up (if applicable)
- Verify your mobile number
- Enter discount code (if any) and credit card info (please note video consultation fee for specialist does not include the fee for drugs, reagents or any tests. Additional charges may apply after diagnosis)
- You will receive an email from FindDoc after payment. We will refer your appointment to the doctor or expert immediately. Once the doctor or expert confirms your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email
- FindDoc will arrange someone to contact you prior to your consultation, to verify your identity, condition and collect necessary personal info.
Before the consultation, prepare a PC, tablet or mobile phone with webcam and Internet connection. Visit the consultation link in the email 15 mins before the consultation, and wait for your doctor or expert to online. View video demo on the booking process
Doctor or specialist may prescribe medication after the video consultation, you will receive the medicine either delivered to door (HK$100) or clinic pick-up.
- If you choose to deliver to door, FindDoc will contact you for follow-up. Please pay attention to messages sent to your phone and email. If you do not require a prescription, we will arrange a refund of the cost of the medication delivery.
- If you choose clinic pick-up, you or a designated person will need to bring your identity card to the location, and pick up at the clinic on time.
Our site uses Stripe payment system which accepts Visa, Mastercard and AE credit card. Payments are encrypted by Stripe’s server for maximum security. Your credit card information is not stored on our server.
FindDoc will arrange someone to contact you and your scheduled doctor or expert before the video consultation, to make sure the webcam and microphone are working properly. If you have any issues during the video consultation, please email us at email@example.com, we will follow up immediately.
- If you want to change the appointment schedule, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will follow up as soon as possible. You can change your appointment once (1 time) 24 hours before the appointment time, otherwise, FindDoc will charge you service fee.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment because of no-show, FindDoc will charge you service fee. (Definition of no-show: Not entered Zoom meeting within 10 minutes of the appointment time)
- Rescheduling, transfer, cancellation or refund is not applicable for HKSH Telemedicine.
Please check with your insurance service provider to see whether your plan covers the video consultation service provided by FindDoc, and the documents required for an insurance claim. If you need our assistance, please tell us before the video consultation or ask the doctor during the video consultation.
Delivery service is temporarily not applicable to the following areas:
New Territories: Brides Pool, Mong Tseng Wai, Nim Wan, Sheung / Ha Pak Nai, Nam Sang Wai, Lung Kwu Tan, Lady MacLehose Holiday Village, Wong Shek Pier, High Island Reservoir, Sha Tau Kok, Tai Au Mun, Tai Mong Tsai, Pak Tam Chung, Kam Shan, Yung Shue O, Tseng Tau, Ma On Shan Tsuen, Po Toi O, Ta Shek Wu, Luk Keng, Wu Kau Tang, Sheung Shui Wa Shan, Ta Kwu Ling and Sandy Ridge.
Islands: Ngong Ping, Tai O, Tong Fuk, Mui Wo, Tung Chung Road, Pui O, Tai Long Wan Village, Asia Expo, Ma Wan, Hong Kong Disneyland, Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge Hong Kong Port, Discovery Bay, Siu Ho Wan, Cheung Chau and all outlying islands.
Others: Frontier Closed Area, Lo Wu, Lok Ma Chau and Man Kam To.
Surcharge for Walled Villages, Tung Chung or other remote areas:
If a customer needs medication delivery service for Walled Villages, Tung Chung or other remote areas, he / she needs to pay an extra delivery fee of HK$50 to HK$200. (Extra delivery fee collected by FindDoc on behalf of logistics partners)
If the service is cancelled more than 12 hours in advance of the video consultation time, the payment will be refunded subject to the deduction of 20% of the payment as handling charges and administrative fees. If you want to change the appointment schedule, you may email us at email@example.com.
If the cancellation is made within 12 hours before the consultation, the payment is non-refundable.
If the customer is assessed by the designated clinic that he/ she is not suitable for video consultation service and cancellation is needed, the payment will be refunded after deduction of 10% of payment as handling charges.
Rescheduling, transfer, cancellation or refund is not applicable for HKSH Telemedicine.
In case of any dispute, FindDoc reserves the right of final decision.