On-demand telemedicine and Same-day drug delivery services
- Telemedicine and drug delivery services minimizes your risk of infection
- Dedicated customer services throughout consultation
- Higher patient priacy protection with telehealth service
How It Works
- Online booking & payment*
- Confirm appointment
- VC with doctor
- Medicine delivery or pick-up
- Test kit delivery
- Collect deep throat saliva at home
- Deliver specimen to the lab
- Get test result
Dr. Cheng Tik Man
General PractitionerMedication delivery: Deliver to Door/Clinic Pick-upG/F, On Fung Building, 65 Yuen Tun Circuit, Tsuen Wan, New TerritoriesCantonese, English
COVID-19 Screening Test, Laser Surgery, Body Check, Despeckle, Remove Warts, Hair Removal, De-inking, Hair Transplant, Primary Care, Vaccination, Health Screening, Travel Medicine, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Child Health, Aesthetic Medicine, Minor Surgical Operation
MBChB (CUHK), DFM (HKCFP)
Frequently Asked Questions
With the advancement of technology, video consultation has become more popular and mature in other countries.
FindDoc’s video consultation service is provided by registered medical practitioners and experts so that you can get advice and treatment right from the comfort of your home.
The information you provided during the process is only for video consultation purposes and is kept strictly confidential.
Video consultation is only for mild and non-emergent symptoms. If you experience a complex or serious condition which requires a detailed assessment and diagnosis, please book doctors online. If your condition is critical, dial 999 or go to A&E immediately.
- Please log In or register first
- Choose your preferred doctor or expert
- Select an available time slot for booking
- Fill in personal information as instructed
- Choose delivery to door (HK$150) or self pick-up at the clinic (if applicable)
- Verify your mobile number
- Enter credit card info (please note additional charges may apply after the consultation) and promo code (if any)
- You will receive an email from FindDoc after you made a booking. We will forward your appointment request to the doctor immediately. Once the doctor confirms your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email.
- FindDoc Care Team will contact you prior to your consultation, to verify your identity, and collect necessary personal info.
Before the consultation, download Zoom, and have a PC, tablet or mobile phone ready with a webcam and Internet connection. Click "Start Video Consultation" in the booking confirmation email 15 minutes before the scheduled consultation time, and wait for our virtual receptionist to admit you into the meeting from the Zoom waiting room.View video demo on the booking process
The doctor may prescribe medications after the video consultation, you can choose to have them delivered to your home ($150) or self pick-up at the clinic.
- Delivery: Our team will inform you of delivery arrangements.
- Self pick-up: To pick up your medications at the clinic, you will need to bring your HKID. An authorised representative can pick up for you with a copy of your HKID.
Our site uses Stripe payment system which accepts Visa, Mastercard and AE credit card. Payments are encrypted by Stripe’s server for maximum security. Your credit card information is not stored on our server.
FindDoc Care Team will contact you and your scheduled doctor or expert before the video consultation, to make sure the webcam and microphone are working properly. If you have any issues during the video consultation, please email us at email@example.com, we will follow up immediately.
- If you want to change the appointment schedule, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will follow up as soon as possible. You can change your appointment once (1 time) 24 hours before the appointment time, otherwise, FindDoc will charge you service fee.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment because of no-show, FindDoc will charge you service fee. (Definition of no-show: Not entered Zoom meeting within 10 minutes of the appointment time)
- Rescheduling, transfer, cancellation or refund is not applicable for HKSH Telemedicine.
Please check with your insurance service provider to see whether your plan covers the video consultation service provided by FindDoc, and the documents required for an insurance claim. If you need our assistance, please tell us before the video consultation or ask the doctor during the video consultation.
Delivery service is temporarily not applicable to the following areas:
New Territories: Brides Pool, Mong Tseng Wai, Nim Wan, Sheung / Ha Pak Nai, Nam Sang Wai, Lung Kwu Tan, Lady MacLehose Holiday Village, Wong Shek Pier, High Island Reservoir, Sha Tau Kok, Tai Au Mun, Tai Mong Tsai, Pak Tam Chung, Kam Shan, Yung Shue O, Tseng Tau, Ma On Shan Tsuen, Po Toi O, Ta Shek Wu, Luk Keng, Wu Kau Tang, Sheung Shui Wa Shan, Ta Kwu Ling and Sandy Ridge.
Islands: Ngong Ping, Tai O, Tong Fuk, Mui Wo, Tung Chung Road, Pui O, Tai Long Wan Village, Asia Expo, Ma Wan, Hong Kong Disneyland, Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge Hong Kong Port, Discovery Bay, Siu Ho Wan, Cheung Chau and all outlying islands.
Others: Frontier Closed Area, Lo Wu, Lok Ma Chau and Man Kam To.
Surcharge for Walled Villages, Tung Chung or other remote areas:
If a customer needs medication delivery service for Walled Villages, Tung Chung or other remote areas, he / she needs to pay an extra delivery fee of HK$50 to HK$200. (Extra delivery fee collected by FindDoc on behalf of logistics partners)
Payment will be refunded if your appointment is cancelled at least 12 hours prior to your appointment time. 20% of the payment will be imposed as cancellation charges. No refund if you cancel within 12 hours. To reschedule your appointment, please email us at email@example.com.
If the customer is deemed unsuitable for video consultation, payment will be refunded. And FindDoc retains 10% as handling charges.
Rescheduling, transfer, cancellation or refund is not applicable for HKSH Telemedicine.
In case of any dispute, FindDoc reserves the right of final decision.